- High chemical resistance and dimensional stability
- Custom cutting of rolls to desired width and length or sheets
- Meets FDS and EU indirect food contact standards
The product is available in over 30 commercial grades with various properties and either as a Spunbonded Polyester or Spunbonded Polypropylene.
Ahlstrom Hollytex® can be delivered in both single-layer and multilayer composites.
Primary Applications Include:
- Microporous membrane support
- Ultrafiltration membrane support
- Reverse Osmosis membrane support
- Pleat support for membrane cartridge filters
- Pre-filtration and filter media
- Tape or apparel reinforcement
- Drainage web in membrane cartridge
- Medical device components
- Tags and labels
Ahlstrom Hollytex® calendared nonwoven media features high tensile and tear strength, non-raveling edges, dimensional stability and controlled permeability. Product contains no resins, sizing or binders and has good chemical resistance, particularly in acids, oxidizing agents and solvents. Ahlstrom Hollytex® is suitable for many different applications.