- High chemical resistance and dimensional stability
- Custom cutting of rolls to desired width and length or sheets
- Meets FDS and EU indirect food contact standards
The product is available in over 30 commercial grades with various properties and either as a Spunbonded Polyester or Spunbonded Polypropylene.
Ahlstrom Hollytex® can be delivered in both single-layer and multilayer composites.
Primary Applications Include:
- Microporous membrane support
- Ultrafiltration membrane support
- Reverse Osmosis membrane support
- Pleat support for membrane cartridge filters
- Pre-filtration and filter media
- Tape or apparel reinforcement
- Drainage web in membrane cartridge
- Medical device components
- Tags and labels
Ahlstrom Hollytex® calendared nonwoven media features high tensile and tear strength, non-raveling edges, dimensional stability and controlled permeability. Product contains no resins, sizing or binders and has good chemical resistance, particularly in acids, oxidizing agents and solvents. Ahlstrom Hollytex® is suitable for many different applications.
|N/A 0.135 mm|
|N/A Reverse osmosis Substrate Ultra-filtration Substrate|
|N/A 66.7 g/m|
N/A Please note that the grades mentioned above are just a small selection of those available. Please contact us for additional information on the many grades of Ahlstrom Hollytex® available.